Assistance, Coaching, and Encouragement (ACE)
The goal of ACE is to aid students in the development of essential and lifelong academic skills and study habits that will ultimately help them achieve academic success. This is done by pairing students with a Peer Mentor who provides accountability and support to clarify and meet the student's goals. Please contact the ARC front desk at (951) 827-3721 for more information.
You are encouraged to enroll in ACE if you are a UCR student with the following concerns:
- Having difficulty transitioning from high school to college
- Don't have the GPA you should have
- Don't understand faculty and/or course expectations
- Need help with study skills development
How to Enroll in ACE
*Please note: ACE may be unavailable during Summer terms. Please contact Angie Diaz (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any questions about ACE during the Summer*
- Complete the ACE Intake Assessment below, which will ask questions about your academic experience at UCR. This information will help to best match you with a Peer Mentor.
- You will receive an email from your Peer Mentor within 3-5 days to set up your first appointment with them.
If you have trouble accessing this form, please email email@example.com